[Rehab] Using Aira in Rehab

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:37:55 UTC 2019

Hi Deborah thanks for your message. I have never heard of Vocational Counselors using Aira to read confidential documents. However, with the Be My Eyes App, it is recommended that users do not show the sighted volunteers their credit or debit cards since confidential information is on these documents.