[Rehab] Using Aira in Rehab

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:55:35 UTC 2019

I’m very curious to hear the answer. I am trying to get into social work which also has confidentiality concerns about using AIRA. If VR  counselors Who are blind can use it, then it sets a precedent for us clients possibly. I have tried to explain the service to my counselor and she won’t even consider it. But then again I think she also believes I have more useful vision than I do too.

Looking for two posts on this.

Ericka Nelson