[Rehab] Question about WIOA and Subminimum Wage Sheltered Workshops

Daniel Frye dbfrye0468 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:54:24 UTC 2019

It certainly violates the spirit of the law. And, if the vocational rehabilitation agencies in question do not undertake a significant amount of paperwork, getting the consumers to except these terms, and not ask for VR services, it is definitely a violation, based on my most recent understanding of the law. There are pending regulations that may change the definition of integrated, competitive employment, but to the best of my knowledge these have yet to be fully adopted.

Dan Frye
(410) 241-7006 (personal mobile)

Please forgive brevity and any typographical errors.
Sent from my iPhone