[Rehab] Employers Registered for Career Fair to date

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jun 12 23:33:19 UTC 2019

Dear Future Blind Employees:

Below is the most current list of Employers coming to the NFB National
Career Fair, July 8 from 1-3 p.m. We are currently working to sign up other
employers, including Kellogg, the CIA, and Oracle.  Others will no doubt
sign up, so we are going to give you periodic updates.

If you would like contact information for each of them, please register at
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/nfb-national-career-fair.
In that way, you will be able to contact them before the career fair.  In
the past, we have had people on duty at tables outside the Job Seeker
Seminar and Career Fair to sign people up, but this year, we have a new,
easy to use system that will make it efficient for you to do so
yourselves.

Another advantage of signing up in advance is that it helps us build a
database of blind job seekers we can refer to employers who are looking for
people to hire.  And next year, all you will have to do is update your
information.  No muss, no fuss.

So please go to
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/nfb-national-career-fair
and sign up now.  Here’s the employer list to date:

Envision, Inc.

Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired

Beyond Vision

BVI Workforce Innovation Center

Industries of the Blind

The Chicago Lighthouse

Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc.

Gabias Wellness Center

IFB Solutions

The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.

Be My Eyes

Louisiana Center for the Blind

Wells-Fargo

American Printing House for the Blind

LCI

Keystone Vocational Services

I See Music, LLC

In Sight Adventure & Travel Agency LLC

National Geospatial Intelligence Agency

BLIND, Incorporated

Bookshare/Benetech

Aira

Saavi Services for the Blind

Pearson

Industries for the Blind and Visually Impaired

National Industries for the Blind

Beyond Vision

Iowa Department for the Blind

Strategic Contact Solutions Group, Inc

New Jersey Commission for the Blind Visually Impaired

Oklahoma Department of Rehabilitation Services

National Federation of the Blind

Just in case you forgot that link to sign up, here it is again:

https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/nfb-national-career-fair

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.