[Rehab] FW: Job Announcement: Development Officer at LightHouse for the Blind & Visually Impaired in San Francisco

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Nov 5 19:13:50 UTC 2019

*From:* Edward Garcia [mailto:EGarcia at lighthouse-sf.org]
*Sent:* Monday, November 4, 2019 7:31 PM
*To:* berkeley-disabled at yahoogroups.com; nfbc-info at nfbnet.org;
beitiks at sfsu.edu; humanser at nfbnet.org; nfbsf at nfbnet.org; jobs at nfbnet.org;
david.andrews at nfbnet.org; nfbcal-announce at nfbcal.org; info at acb.org;
ddavis at blindinc.org
*Subject:* Job Announcement: Development Officer at LightHouse for the
Blind & Visually Impaired in San Francisco

Since 1902, the San Francisco-based LightHouse has continually searched for
mission-driven, compassionate, creative and enthusiastic individuals to
join our world-class staff in various California locations. If we’ve just
described you, consider joining us in promoting the independence, equality
and self-reliance of people who are blind or visually impaired.

We are currently searching for a Development Officer for the LightHouse for
the Blind I Visually Impaired in San Francisco. I have attached the job
announcement for your consideration.

Please let us know if you are aware of a good candidate that you would
refer to us or have them apply directly through our website:
https://lighthouse-sf.org/about/careers/development-officer/

*Best Regards,*

*Ed Garcia*

Human Resources Generalist

Lighthouse for the Blind & Visually Impaired

1155 Market Street, 10th Fl

San Francisco,  CA  94103

415-694-7318

egarcia at lighthouse-sf.org

Come to Select the Right Tech on Saturday, November 16th from noon to 4 pm
at LightHouse Headquarters. Meet a variety of access tech vendors and try
out all kinds of useful technology for people who are blind. RSVP to
rsvp-selecttech at lighthouse-sf.org.