[Rehab] OVR Job Postings Pennsylvania

Joseph Drenth via NFBP-Talk nfbp-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu Nov 28 00:33:31 UTC 2019

Please share this far and wide, since we need good leaders to fill
these important positions:
From: "LI, OVR Stakeholder List"
<<mailto:RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER at PA.GOV>RA-LIOVR-STAKEHOLDER at PA.GOV>
Subject: OVR Job Postings

Hello,

We hope this message finds you well. Below please find links to three
job postings for OVR: BBVS Director, BVRS Director and Deputy
Executive Director.

Thank you so much and have a great day!

<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pabureau/jobs/2613948/bureau-of-blindness-and-visual-services-director?keywords=Bureau&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>Bureau
of Blindness and Visual Services Director

<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pabureau/jobs/2613317/vocational-rehabilitation-director-of-program-operations?keywords=vocational%20&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>Bureau
of Vocational Rehabilitation Services Director

<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/pabureau/jobs/2613114/deputy-executive-director-office-of-vocational-rehabilitation?keywords=vocational%20&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs>Deputy
Executive Director