[Rehab] FW: FW: Virtual Career Fair sponsored by Wells-Fargo Tuesday, April 21st

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Apr 20 18:42:03 UTC 2020

Dear List Members,

Last week I posted a message about the virtual career fair Wells Fargo is
sponsoring and attending. They asked me if someone could evaluate the
accessibility of the online registration.  I had committee member James
Gagnier do so.  His report is below.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

P.S. passed this information on to Wells Fargo and am going to pass this
information on to the organization that is running the career fair, but I
doubt the problem will be addressed before  the fair tomorrow.