[Rehab] Hello from Applied Development!

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Mon Jul 6 20:29:06 UTC 2020

Dear Jordan,

I am forwarding this to our Jobs and Rehab listservs.  Approximately 1,000
blind jobseekers and rehabilitation personnel will see it.

I would appreciate knowing more about your organization.  Please email me
separately at ddavis at blindinc.org so we can discuss ways in which we can
help you in the future.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis, Chair