[Rehab] FW: Applied Development Positions

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jul 7 13:28:19 UTC 2020

I am re-sending this with position descriptions attached.  While these are
positions that involve reading to blind persons, I am posting them to this
list for the following reasons:

   1. Those of you in the Fort Meade, MD area may know of good sighted
   persons who should apply.
   2. Some of you may have the visual skills to apply – not a large number
   of you, but some.  I know of one blind person who works as a reader.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis