[Rehab] Career Track Events

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Sun Jul 12 03:21:21 UTC 2020

Hi, Everyone,

I am sending all of you the attached list of 2020 NFB Career Track events
run by the Employment Committee. Also the agendas for the Job Seeker
Seminar and the Upward Mobility Seminar.  The Employment Committee meeting
will be interesting too, although we will not be doing jobseeker and
employer networking this year.  I don’t have an agenda for that meeting
yet, and may not, but some of the things in it will be a surprise.  We will
provide any final information we have about the Career Fair also.

Best,

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee