[Rehab] Career Fair July 14, 2020

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Wed Jun 17 14:26:25 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

I am sending this to all of you.  If you are a jobseeker or employer,
please sign up for the 2020 Career Fair, which will be online this year.
If you know of an employer you would like to invite, please do so.
Everyone who has been unable to afford the convention can come this year!

This is a reminder that once you fill out the form, you will not be able to
resume, you might want to hold off on registering until you have it to
attach.  Every resume we have will be sent to all the employers, so if you
don’t want yours sent, it is fine not to attach one. You will get a list of
employer contact information and can send yours directly.   If you have
already registered and didn’t include a resume, we will figure out a way to
collect it from you.  Or you can just send it to me at ddavis at blindinc.org
and I will send it where it needs to be.

Remember that everyone who signs up by July 5 at 10 p.m. EDT will be
included in the career fair.  If you miss the deadline, we will not be able
to accommodate you.

Be alert for pre-Career Fair preparation activities on Zoom.  They will
occur in the weeks preceding the convention.

Best wishes,