[Rehab] Reminder to sign up and attend a preparation session

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jun 30 21:09:56 UTC 2020

Dear Job Seekers,

This is a reminder that registration for the 2020 NFB Career Fair ends this
Sunday, July 5 at 10 PM Eastern time.  There are only six days left to
register, and if you don’t do so by then, you are out of luck, since there
are no last minute registrations this year.  Registrants get employer
contact information a week before the Career Fair.  And employers will get
access to your resumes.

But if you don’t register by this Sunday night, all that goes away.
Because there are no walk-ins this year.

For those of you who are wondering, “Oh, where did I see that link?” I have
attached my June 16th letter for your convenience.  It has the links on
it.

I have also attached information on the two preparation sessions on Zoom
that we are offering this year.  The first is on Monday, July 6 at 8 PM
Eastern time, and the second is on Thursday, July 9 at 7 PM Eastern time.
You only need to attend one of them.  These are important, because one of
the complaints we have had from employers is that a number of jobseekers
weren’t prepared to talk with them.  Don’t be one of those people this
year.

Thank you all for your interest in the 2020 NFB online Career Fair.

Dick Davis, Chair

NFB Employment Committee