[Rehab] GuideWire insurance software

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Tue Jun 30 21:29:11 UTC 2020

Dear List Members,

Kelsey Nicolay, whose email address is below, needs some help from the tech
wizards on this list.  I am also sending this to Suzanne Turner of the NFB
Employment Committee, who is now First Vice President of the NFB of Ohio.

As far as I know, Kelsey is not on the Jobs or Rehab listservs.  Therefore,
responding only to the list will not help her. Please respond to "All" to
make sure she hears from you.  She is a great employee, so I hope you can
help her.

Thank you,
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee