[Rehab] Electronic signatures and AWARE database

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:53:33 UTC 2020

Try firefox just to see what happens.

Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: Rehab [mailto:rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah Allen via Rehab
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 10:16 PM
To: Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List <rehab at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deborah Allen <fasterwalker at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Rehab] Electronic signatures and AWARE database

Hello,
I am a VRC with a general caseload in Idaho. I have been using Aware for seven years.
This year it seems to have more glitches than usual. I am currently using it with Chrome.

Internet explorer does not seem to resolve the glitches. We have not implemented the version with electronic signatures yet.

There can be tricky legal considerations with electronic signatures, especially with releases. I am curious to know how that has been resolved.

Some of the issues I have encountered have been difficulty getting A case note to save after entering finish, difficulty reading some case notes even though text is in the case note, and difficulty reading PDFs that are generated in Aware. I have more trouble with reading and PDFs in the attachments than I used to in earlier versions, too.

I use Jaws, and I have the most current version. I have also changed settings in JAWS, Adobe, and aware as suggested. Thank you for bringing up this topicG

Sent from my iPhone