[Rehab] Fwd: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:11:40 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <contact at broadcast1source.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 3:37 PM
Subject: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source
To: <dickblind at gmail.com>

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: * 7/30/2021
*Subject: * New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: * Theresa Wesseln
*Email: * ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
Multimedia
*Position/Title:*
WEEKEND METEOROLOGIST/ MULTI-MEDIA JOURNALIST
*Details:*

WREX-TV, the NBC affiliate in Rockford, IL, is looking for a weekend
meteorologist / MMJ who is passionate about weather and understands its
daily impact on people. We are the market leader when it comes to weather
coverage utilizing WSI MAX. This position includes on-air weather coverage
during 13 News Weekend, cut-ins, as well as fill-in opportunities on a
number of other 13 News programs.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time
*Date Posted:*
7/30/2021
*Closing Date:*
9/25/2021
*City:*
Rockford - 61103
*State:*
Illinois
*Experience:*

This person will also work as a multi-media journalist for our news team
three days during the week or fill-in on other weather shifts. The ideal
candidate will have prior on-air experience and a degree in meteorology,
journalism or a related field. We are open to considering weather
forecasters who may be seeking their meteorology degree or certificate.

*Requirements:*

The ideal candidate will also be proficient  and creative with posting on
social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where many WREX
viewers access our weather information.

*Additional Information:*

*Contact:*
Please email your resume, references, and reel Ed Reams, General Manager at
ereams at wrex.com

Or you can send your resume, references, and reel to:
Ed Reams, General Manager
WREX
P.O. Box 530
Rockford, IL 61105

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=v0B2d/6kPjpb68dWYfJl8BlVAo+fJGT7GH8mKwqAWfNG//bNHsNEduXRUH76A8aKtZVMoLd1kq4LtGKxWH2vLamFO314ho/F6rx+AMPX3VM=>
to unsubscribe.