[Rehab] Fwd: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 20:45:35 UTC 2021

Hey, all you media people!
Dick Davis

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <contact at broadcast1source.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 11:49 AM
Subject: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source
To: <dickblind at gmail.com>

To,
*Dick Davis*
Blind Inc.
100 E. 22nd Street
Minneapolis-55404
Minnesota

*Sent On: * 8/25/2021
*Subject: * New Job listing from Rockford,IL
*From: * Theresa Wesseln
*Email: * ttruesdale at wrex.com

*Category:*
MARKETING
*Position/Title:*
Creative Services & Marketing Director
*Details:*

WREX, the NBC affiliate in Rockford, Illinois is looking for an
experienced, energetic individual to market its station on multiple
platforms.

The Creative Services and Marketing Director is the driving force behind
the National Murrow and Emmy® Award-Winning WREX brand. Your creative
storytelling will entertain, inform, and engage our viewers alongside a
team of producers dedicated to making our station stand out from the rest.
>From concept to post-production, this is your opportunity work with a
talented group of people to tackle the daily writing, shooting, editing and
graphic design challenges of marketing our NBC and MeTV content for on-air
and digital.

*Vacancy Type:*
Full Time
*Date Posted:*
8/25/2021
*Closing Date:*
10/23/2021
*City:*
Rockford - 61103
*State:*
Illinois
*Experience:*

Applicants should have knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Marketing
experience is preferred.

*Requirements:*

This position requires a relevant communications degree and/or at least 5
years of professional experience.

Since the job requires use of company vehicles, this offer is subject to
approval by conducting a background check.  New hires must be fully
vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious
accommodation or other applicable law).

*Additional Information:*
Paid vacation, holidays, personal days, a 401K retirement plan along with
the full suite of insurance benefits.

WREX is proud to a part of Allen Media Broadcasting. Throughout AMB,
positions are available for candidates with all levels of experience and
the advancement you are seeking.
Visit https://allenmediabroadcasting.com/careers for links to all stations
and opportunities.
*Contact:*
Send resume to:
Ed Reams, General Manager
10322 Auburn Road
Rockford IL 61103
ereams at wrex.com

*Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by
Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please
email *Theresa
Wesseln* at ttruesdale at wrex.com

If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here
<https://www.broadcast1source.com/ecunsubscribe.aspx?enc=v0B2d/6kPjpb68dWYfJl8BlVAo+fJGT7GH8mKwqAWfNG//bNHsNEduXRUH76A8aKw6WVPE/myWMLcrC59RVJ8gyLI8vBwkOHyEahOBEYgfA=>
to unsubscribe.