[Rehab] Problems with aware

Schneider, Nancy, CFB Nancy.Schneider at state.nm.us
Fri Mar 12 16:59:51 UTC 2021

I totally agreed with you, Kyle.  I had experienced with both and AWARE is so much easier than System 7.

郭蘭心
Kuo Lan-Hsin Nancy Schneider, MA, NCC, LPCC, CRC.
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Commission for the Blind
2200 Yale Boulevard SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Phone: 505-841-8844 (NMCFB front desk)
           505-383-2250 (Nancy office)
Toll-free: 888-513-7958
Fax: 505-841-8850
E-mail: nancy.schneider at state.nm.us<mailto:nancy.schneider at state.nm.us>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information meant only for the intended recipient.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email and any accompanying attachments.