[Rehab] Problems with aware

Kyle Kiper (ARS) Kyle.Kiper at arkansas.gov
Fri Mar 12 14:11:17 UTC 2021

I dream about having AWARE again. I transferred to General VR, and we have Libera System 7. It makes AWARE look like a Porsche 911 versus a Ford Focus. In the past, the Rehabilitation Counseling Professionals Group on Facebook has been a source of support for me, when dealing with stuff like you are experiencing. Not all Blind Rehab Counselors are Federationists, so it helps find peers out there who are dealing with similar barriers. I hope this helped a bit.

Kyle