[Rehab] Problems with aware

Deborah Allen fasterwalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:45:18 UTC 2021

Hello, I am using the most current version of jaws 2021. I will just list a few of the current problems. I switch between Internet explorer and chrome. I only use Internet explorer to sign because I have to. I do not use it for anything else. I have to use Internet explorer to sign in aware. However, I cannot change layouts or use combo boxes in Internet explorer. It takes some creativity to jump between the two and get things signed.
When I started using Chrome and the new version of Aware, I stopped being able to read documents in the attachments. I have also had difficulty with getting stuck in subject fields while trying to enter subjects  for case notes. The only way to get out is to cancel the case note and start over.

another very aggravating issue has been going on since I started working from home. I randomly get errors when I try to save case notes and am unable to save the notes. When I get the error message, the Notes completely disappear, and I have to start over again. I have had to repeatedly re-enter casenotes over a dozen times before I can get them to safe. The error message says they are SQL errors.
These are not all of the problems, but it is a sampling. I have found workarounds, but I would like the more accessible aware I had quite a while ago. By the way, I also miss the JAWS Hot keys in this new version of aware. My state is moving to using Edge, which I hope will resolve my problems in aware. Sent from my iPhone