[Rehab] {Spam?} Re: Problems with aware

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 14:51:35 UTC 2021

We don't use Aware, but I have seen similar
issues with JAWS and other software, where combo
boxes don't open up.  Sometimes a different
browser works, on the program I was testing the other day, NVDA worked fine.

This is in part an Aware issue, they can use a
different kind of control, and it is in part a
JAWS issue, they obviously are not handling some kinds of things properly.

You need to lean on both, or nothing will change
-- and you may be your agency, or your state's IT people!

Dave