[Rehab] FW: Website Testing Opportunity

Dick Davis ddavis at blindinc.org
Fri May 28 20:37:00 UTC 2021

Dear tech people who are looking for remote employment:

This may be  the position for you.  It is a contract job working from home,
evaluating websites for accessibility and deciding how to make them
accessible.  I have no idea how many hours a week the job is, or what it
pays.  Contact Mark for more information.

Best wishes,

Dick Davis