[Rehab] Fwd: Please share: PAID short-term researcher for grad students fluent in Spanish

Richard Rueda rueda94587 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:23:01 UTC 2021

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephanie Enyart <senyart at afb.org>
Date: October 1, 2021 at 5:50:24 AM PDT
To: richardrueda at sbcglobal.net
Subject: Please share: PAID short-term researcher for grad students fluent in Spanish

Hi Richard,

I hope you’re doing well! I’d like your help in distributing the attached paid short term research contractor position with grad students fluent in Spanish. We’re fortunate to have grant funding to explore educational inequities within the blind and low vision Spanish-speaking community  to fuel our educational advocacy.  We are looking for someone to start mid-month through the end of the calendar year on a part-time basis and they’d get wonderful experience for their CV building in the process. We can work with candidates who have the linguistic educational pre-requisites (Masters degree) but aren’t well connected within the blindness community. If there is a way you could circulate widely, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Sending my best,
Stephanie

Stephanie Enyart, J.D. (she/her)
Chief Public Policy and Research Officer
American Foundation for the Blind
1401 South Clark Street, Suite 730
Arlington, VA 22202
Tel. (202) 469-6835