[Rehab] Fwd: [nrtc-vr] Webinars for People with Vision Loss

dickblind at gmail.com dickblind at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 22:07:02 UTC 2021

Dear NFB list members,
On today’s Presidential Release, there was a question on how to work with rehab agencies. This seminar from Mississippi State University, the National Research and Training Center on Blindness and Low Vision, could provide some of the information you need.
Expect Employment!
Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

Sent from my iPhone