[Rehab] Fwd: Local Amazon Update

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:31:05 UTC 2022

Jobs in Waynesboro, VA for Amazon.
Dick Davis

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: McNeil, Keaira <mcnkeair at amazon.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 3:39 PM
Subject: Local Amazon Update
Cc: Simmons, Rachael <sirachae at amazon.com>

[image: Workforce Staffing | [DATE]]
[image: Happy Friday! I am excited to let you know that we are hiring for
hourly positions in your area and we will be in Waynesboro next week! We
will be having hiring events from Monday, April 11th through Wednesday,
April 13th. Our event schedule is as follows: Monday, April 11th:
2:00PM-8:00PM Tuesday, April 12th : 9:00AM-5:00PM Wednesday, April 13th:
10:00am-2:00PM Our events will be held at our Amazon site WCH2 located at
2712 W Main Street, Waynesboro, VA, 22980. To create an appointment please
Apply online by visiting amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme and searching for
22980 in the location field. Walk ins are also accepted and we will be
happy to walk candidates through the application process! Please note,
before candidates arrive to the New Hire Event for their appointment they
should check the Candidate dashboard to ensure all steps of application are
completed: 1. Section 1 of 1-9 must be completed by candidate before field
team can process application 2. Candidates must have (Original unexpired
work authorization documents or receipts in good condition) before field
team can process application Resources Apply today:
amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme Candidate Support: AMAZON.COM/CANDIDATESUPPORT
Accommodations: AMAZON.COM/ACCOMMODATIONS Have questions? Reach out to your
local Amazon Staffing Team!] <http://amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme>

*Samantha Hillier*

*Staffing Team Lead *| Workforce Staffing

shillie at amazon.com

(206) 740-8654

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D39A9C.6ABB93D0]

Work hard. Have fun. Make history.

*Keaira McNeil*

*Staffing Coordinator* *|* Workforce Staffing *|* BWI-South