[Rehab] Fwd: Local Amazon Update

Richard Davis dickblind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:42:16 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: McNeil, Keaira <mcnkeair at amazon.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 1:13 PM
Subject: Local Amazon Update
To: McNeil, Keaira <mcnkeair at amazon.com>
Cc: Simmons, Rachael <sirachae at amazon.com>, Rogers, Ieisha <
ieishr at amazon.com>

[image: Workforce Staffing | [DATE]]
[image: Happy Friday! I am excited to let you know that we are hiring for
hourly positions in your area and we will be in Waynesboro next week! We
will be having hiring events from Monday, April 18th through Wednesday,
April 20th with a potential Thursday event. Our event schedule is as
follows: Monday, April 18 th: 3:00PM-8:00PM Tuesday, April 19th:
9:00AM-5:00PM Wednesday, April 20th: 8:30AM-2:00PM Thursday, April 21st TBA
Our events will be held at our Amazon site WCH2 located at 2712 W Main
Street, Waynesboro, VA, 22980. To create an appointment please Apply online
by visiting amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme and searching for 22980 in the
location field. Walk ins are also accepted and we will be happy to walk
candidates through the application process! Please note, before candidates
arrive to the New Hire Event for their appointment they should check the
Candidate dashboard to ensure all steps of application are completed: 1.
Section 1 of 1-9 must be completed by candidate before field team can
process application 2. Candidates must have (Original unexpired work
authorization documents or receipts in good condition) before field team
can process application Resources Apply today: amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme
Candidate Support: AMAZON.COM/CANDIDATESUPPORT Accommodations:
AMAZON.COM/ACCOMMODATIONS Have questions? Reach out to your local Amazon
Staffing Team!] <http://amazon.com/hourlyjobsnearme>

*Keaira McNeil*

*Staffing Coordinator* *|* Workforce Staffing *|* BWI-South

[image: cid:image001.png at 01D39A9C.6ABB93D0]

Work hard. Have fun. Make history.