[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Fwd: Braille Institute workshop Online: Voting Accessibility 2020 in Riverside County

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Fri Oct 2 18:52:49 UTC 2020

Unfortunately, I have class during that time frame. I have questions about the remote accessible vote by mail system. I called the riverside registrar of  voters, in august, and they said that they would call me. However, no one has called me since then. What can I do?

 Sent from Jordan’s iPhone  iPhone