[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Chapter needs a alternate for the state convention

Carmen Weatherly cweatherly101 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 02:52:47 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
how are you when you receive this email I pray all is well.
Last year, chapter and division presidents are intended to be the delegate for purposes of casting votes during our election on Sunday, October 24.  Those of you who are delegates will also be called on during the practice vote on Friday afternoon, October 22, around 3:30 p.m.

is there anyone that would like to be the alternate for the California state convention.
Please let me know, I’ll need their name, email address and mobile phone.  Please note that the chapter or division will forfeit its vote before the entire convention if neither the delegate or alternate is available during the vote roll call.

A copy of the draft voting policy document for 2021 will be sent to you. Please review it and let me know if you have any concerns. There were a couple of changes this year.  First, votes will be allowed no less than two minutes.  Second, in a multiple-candidate run-off, we will go back to the convention floor for a Zoom vote before re-polling the delegates/alternates.

Regards,
Carmen Weatherly, president