[Riverside-San-Bernardino] Jazzy social book club

Barbara Harrison harrison.barbara679 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 20:00:16 UTC 2022

Happy weekend everyone! I’d like to take this time to thank everyone who joined us for our jazzy social book club. we had a great discussion  on the book: “The Mountain Between Us“.

Our next book title will be, “What Keeps Me Standing: A Black Grandmother’s Guide to Peace, Hope, & Inspiration.“

By Dennis Kimbrell
DB #59539
Copyright: 2003
Reading time: 10 hours, 10 minutes
Read by: Joe Barrett

The next jazzy social book club meeting will be held in August 2022. We will send information to each and everyone of you.

Due to the 2022 national convention, we will not have any Jazzy social book club meeting in July.

Hope you enjoy the 2022 convention in New Orleans, I will see you at our next book club meeting in August 2022. Have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPhone