[SC-CSTD] Introducing the new Menus4ALL app providing 750, 000 accessible restaurant menus

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 23 16:21:56 UTC 2022

Original Source
<https://applevis.com/forum/ios-ipados/introducing-new-menus4all-app-providi
ng-750000-accessible-restaurant-menus>

Introducing the new Menus4ALL app providing 750,000 accessible restaurant
menus

By Menus4ALL, 22 November, 2022

Forum

iOS and iPadOS

Greetings AppleVis Community,
My name is Stephanie Jones and I am co-founder of an accessibility solutions
company, Menus4ALL. Our mission is to provide folks accessible restaurant
menus. Previously we offered 50,000 US accessible menus on our website for 3
years. This Fall we beta tested with the BVI community an iPhone app,
available now in the App Store. The Menus4ALL iPhone app features 750,000
fully accessible restaurant menus. 500,000 menus in the U.S. and 250,000
menus in Canada. It supports Apple’s dynamic type, VoiceOver, Voice Control
and common Braille displays. And it’s affordable for all at $2.99 a month,
with a one time 14-day trial.

 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/menus4all/id1640547801>
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/menus4all/id1640547801

As an BVI individual and AppleVis user for years, I know this community has
been waiting for something like this. My co-founder, Helen Fernety, and I
hope you will give the Menus4ALL app a try and submit the Menus4ALL app to
the App Directory. Share your accessible restaurant journey with us on
Facebook, Instagram, or at Menus4ALL.com.

Bon Appétit!
Stephanie Jones
 She/her
VP of Marketing
Menus4ALL, Inc.
 <mailto:sjones at menus4all.com> sjones at menus4all.com

Changing lives one accessible menu at a time