[SC-CSTD] FW: 08-31-23 Webinar-Home Access

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Aug 25 18:46:41 UTC 2023

All are welcome to join!

Steve Cook

The NFB of SC now has our own podcast and we hope you will take a listen! Using your favorite podcast platform, search for “National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina” and enjoy! If you have any suggestions for our podcast, please send them to Steve Cook at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com> cookcafe at sc.rr.com.