[SC-CSTD] FW: Correction: Hable One Webinar

Frank Loza floza58 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 21 23:57:15 UTC 2023

From: A T Guys <support at atguys.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 6:07 PM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Correction: Hable One Webinar

Hable One webinar updated registration link.  <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/TaAvF5892E29eR0gatA91Rkw/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw> View a web version of this newsletter <https://www.atguys.com/lists/w/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/Zw2NC6C0BovSIbEHt3qqjw/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw>  Whoops…

In our excitement to share the news about the webinar, we forgot to update the link. Full announcement and corrected link below.

Learn about the Hable One

The Hable One is our newest product that allows you to remotely control your smart phone with an easy to use interface. Use the Hable one as if you were using braille screen input in screen away mode. No need for a table to quickly enter text and control your phone. You can even wake your phone up with it still in your pocket!

Discover the Hable One in our upcoming free webinar, highlighting its simplified text entry, app navigation, and call management.

Date & Time: December 13th at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Reserve your spot here. <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/7215W4iBTQIJofEGEb0ZPA/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw>  Learn about the Hable One <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/cj9kHhyTN3XSTumesIS8923A/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw>

Contact A. T. Guys

We'd love to hear from you. Have suggestions or questions about our products? Reply to this email or contact us through the methods below.

Phone: (269) 216–4798 <tel:(269)%20216–4798>
Skype: atguys
E-mail: support at atguys.com <mailto:support at atguys.com>
Like Us on Facebook <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/SPIs49uXCPK4PNK6LtYETg/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw>

Sent by A T Guys, PO Box 51446, Kalamazoo, MI 49005

  <https://www.atguys.com/lists/t/892edlKm8PAmHtsYQPiSjVsw/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ>