[SC-CSTD] FW: A. T. Guys Scoop: Be My AI, Orbits, and New Shokz!

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 1 00:37:57 UTC 2024

From: A T Guys <support at atguys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 5:47 PM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: A. T. Guys Scoop: Be My AI, Orbits, and New Shokz!

New Shokz, Orbits in, Product Updates, and helping a friend!  <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/Ca2fOjP0IAymrktvsT0fng/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q> View a web version of this newsletter <https://www.atguys.com/lists/w/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/Zw2NC6C0BovSIbEHt3qqjw/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>

New Year, New Products

Last year Shokz released a new product called the Openfit. Michael Babcock tried them out and he said:

they are the loudest and most comfortable Shokz I’ve worn.

The OpenFit are open ear headphones but they don’t sit in front of your ears like you may be use to.

They come in a case that you flip open. Inside the case you will feel a small rectangle pease that has a tactile dot on it and a silicon loop.

You hang the loop over the top of your ear, and the way the rectangle is placed it will sit at the opening of your ear.

You can still hear the environment around you, but this new design gives you Higher quality audio.

*	Shokz OpenFit OPEN-EAR TRUE WIRELESS EareBuds - beige <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/pqfefi4763Gkff892HEU4Wll8g/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>
*	Shokz OpenFit OPEN-EAR TRUE WIRELESS EareBuds - Black <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/cN763JoshJerhsyRqbFYGvvg/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>

NOTE: tap the tactile dot to play, double tap to skip forward and triple tap to skip back.

These paired with the slinger <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/obObuyvkCj892EM763SzlkULFA/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>  or slinger slim <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/HHw763lI0P6K4Z1NopAgj6YA/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>  give you a hands-free way to navigate your world while using your phone.

Don’t forget, last year, we also started carrying the Habel one <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/2ayYvriQvIPpMHB8PyYajg/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>  which allows you to wirelessly control your phone as well.

Orbits In Stock

If you’re looking for an affordable Braille display in either a 20 cell or 40 cell model then you should explore these options.

*	Orbit Reader 20 Plus Braille Display, Book Reader and Note-taker <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/8EGHXY8EdL94xZNuJA892UNg/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>
*	Orbit Reader 40 Braille Display, Book Reader Note-taker <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/oi6YGgBLePWcPh0oJrKIlA/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>
*	What are the differences in the Orbit Reader 20+, Orbit Reader 40, and Orbit Writer? <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/StfqBsaEgeJCRaHr6892jBog/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>  We also offer the Orbit Writer <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/gIZmk2W2NhPRRmhgkqV892bw/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>  for those looking to have a Perkins style keyboard for Braille input.

Be My AI on BlindShell Classic 2…

Be My Eyes released a new feature that is taking the world by storm. They have added artificial intelligence to their app which provides in-depth descriptions of images provided to it. This feature has now come to the BlindShell Classic 2 <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/25JMN9v4H7638yMf68NFCDXQ/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q> .

Sometimes it’s easier to understand the power of this feature if you hear it. Michael recorded an audio demo on the Shell Phone Show:

Demo of Be My AI on the BlindShell Classic 2 <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/GIdjFpgAg55Z5Hy246c05g/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>

Last month an Interval timer was added to the phone as well. With this application, you can start a timer and have the phone speak to you at a specific time duration or play a sound/vibrate. You can also set a total duration for the phone to count up to.

Minesweeper was one of the new games also added.

Pipi Needs Your Help

Visiting us at the NFB National convention you may have ran into our friend Pipi. Pipi is a single mother who runs her own café in estate building in Colorado. Recently someone broke into the building and held a guard hostage. This caused extreme chaos, including the closure of half the building that Pipi’s café was on. She lost all of her inventory due to electricity, being turned off, and doesn’t expect to return back to the café for another two months. If you can, Pipi would appreciate any help you can provide, read more, and contribute here. <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/7YlyHPLprYss9KZomSiC6Q/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>

Contact A. T. Guys

We'd love to hear from you. Have suggestions or questions about our products? Reply to this email or contact us through the methods below.

Phone: (269) 216–4798 <tel:(269)%20216–4798>
Skype: atguys
E-mail: support at atguys.com <mailto:support at atguys.com>
Like Us on Facebook <https://www.atguys.com/lists/l/lhcvIjTQE6OTZVbnyP4KhQ/nYJ6UX7wnhTUYnq4cjZ4ZQ/B1TfNk676325JB5egojP1P2Q>