[SC-CSTD] FW: Embracing 2024 with Access Ingenuity

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 12 00:12:29 UTC 2024

From: Access Ingenuity <info at accessingenuity.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2024 4:56 PM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Embracing 2024 with Access Ingenuity

 <https://mailchi.mp/8d257d083da2/fall-newsletter-20224296?e=f6453e32c8> View this email in your browser

 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=342d3541b9&e=f6453e32c8>

Leading the Way: Winter 2024's Accessibility Newsletter

As we step into a new year we are thrilled to bring you a mix of exciting updates in the digital accessibility and assistive technology landscape.

Assistive Technology Product News

Artificial Intelligence (AI) marked a new beginning in assistive technology, significantly influenced by the popularity of platforms like ChatGPT. Today, AI is a building block in creating tools that provide new possibilities for accessibility.

Envision Glasses - AI ChatGPT Integration

Envision Glasses leverages the power of speech and OpenAI's new ChatGPT artificial intelligence to enhance everyday life for individuals with visual impairments. Built with a range of tools, including Instant Text, Scan Text, Describe Scene, Detect Light, Detect Colors, Find People, and more.

JAWS 2024 - New Intelligent Software Update

Powered by advanced software intelligence, the new 2024 JAWS version releases the Face in View feature. By using facial tracking points to audibly guide how to position your camera before joining video calls.

 Ensure your JAWS®, ZoomText®, and Fusion® software are up to date. Regular releases bring new features and improvements, enhancing productivity and accessibility for end users.

Get access to the new Academic License - exclusive for colleges, universities, and other educational institutions. Administrators can learn more about the program by downloading the  <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=424f74f8ec&e=f6453e32c8> FUSION Academic Software License FAQ sheet.

We're On The Road!

Interact with assistive technology up close. Available onsite or remote in the California area. Visit our presentations and demonstrations page or schedule today by emailing us at  <mailto:info at accessingenuity.com> info at accessingenuity.com.

 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=6a18a393ca&e=f6453e32c8> Presentations & Live Demonstrations

Digital Accessibility In 2024

A new year brings a new opportunity. Our team is committed to helping local, state, federal, and private organizations achieve accessibility and inclusivity. Let us be your accessibility partner! Our services include:

*	Document (PDF, MS Word, MS PPT) Remediation
*	Website & Application Accessibility Testing
*	Intermediate to Advanced Remote Group or Individual Training
*	Accessibility Conformance Reports (ACR) and Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPAT)
*	Video Transcription, Captions, Audio Descriptions
*	Large Print & Braille Conversion

Zoom Instructional Webinars

You're invited to join us for our free webinars every Wednesday on digital accessibility and assistive technology. We cover many topics from Alternative Text Creation, JAWS Tips & Tricks, and PDF Remediation.

Upcoming Assistive Technology & Digital Accessibility Webinar webinars:

*	January 17, 2024 - Navigating & Editing Text with JAWS.
*	January 24, 2024 - Services and Technology Access Ingenuity Offers.
*	January 31, 2024 - RUBY Handheld Magnifiers.

 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=38a6f3df38&e=f6453e32c8> Access Ingenuity's Upcoming Webinars

If you would like additional product information or have any feedback, please contact us at 877-579-4380 or at  <mailto:info at accessingenuity.com> info at accessingenuity.com. We’ll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=1982bba5c0&e=f6453e32c8>

 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=ddb8198420&e=f6453e32c8>

This email was sent to  <mailto:floza58 at bellsouth.net> floza58 at bellsouth.net
 <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/about?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=db6d69d057&e=f6453e32c8&c=d3f575439b> why did I get this?     <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=db6d69d057&e=f6453e32c8&c=d3f575439b> unsubscribe from this list     <https://accessingenuity.us15.list-manage.com/profile?u=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&id=db6d69d057&e=f6453e32c8&c=d3f575439b> update subscription preferences
Access Ingenuity · 4751 Hoen Avenue · Santa Rosa, CA 95405 · USA

 <http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=d8bcff9944c5f4b5a9e93512a&afl=1>