[SC-CSTD] FW: Next week: Demystifying PDFs

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 19 17:58:22 UTC 2024

From: National Federation of the Blind <webmaster at nfb.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 11:00 AM
To: Frank Loza <floza58 at bellsouth.net>
Subject: Next week: Demystifying PDFs

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33162&qid=9657003>

Start Creating Accessible PDFs

Tuesday, March 26, from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. eastern

If you are a daily internet user, there is a high chance that you've come
across a Portable Document Format (PDF) Document. Blind and low-vision users
who use screen readers need these PDFs to be tagged for accessibility. Join
the National Federation of the Blind Center of Excellence in Nonvisual
Accessibility on March 26, 2024, from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. eastern, to learn the
basics of PDF remediation. We will cover:

*         Using Adobe Acrobat

*         Converting Word documents into PDFs

*         The basics of tags and how they work

*         Making documents accessible

Register for the March 26 Basics of PDF Remediation boutique
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33163&qid=9657003>  today.

About Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility

The National Federation of the Blind is the transformative membership and
advocacy organization of blind people. Our Center of Excellence in Nonvisual
Accessibility provides resources and events with access technology experts
through our partnership with the Maryland Department of Disabilities. Learn
more about the Center of Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33164&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33165&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33166&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33167&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33168&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33169&qid=9657003>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33170&qid=9657003>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230
| 410-659-9314

=47a5eda3c8e06519> Unsubscribe from this mailing list |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=22816&qid=9657003&h=47a5
eda3c8e06519> Opt out of all mailing lists |
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=33171&qid=9657003> Sign up for our
newsletter

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230