[SC-CSTD] FW: [envision] Reminder about our upcoming March webinar

floza58 at bellsouth.net floza58 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 27 12:23:51 UTC 2024

-----Original Message-----
From: envision at groups.io <envision at groups.io> On Behalf Of Vicky from
Envision
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2024 7:21 AM
To: envision at groups.io
Subject: [envision] Reminder about our upcoming March webinar

Hey everyone!

Just popping in to remind you of our upcoming webinar tomorrow, 3/28/24. If
you have not signed up yet, don't despair, you still have a little over 24
hours to do so. Also, due to the recent time change in the US, the start
time is one hour later this month. so the webinar will begin at 1 PM
Eastern, 10 AM Pacific.

Hope to see you there!

For all the details and to register, please click here:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/1916994628085/WN_qAND1r8sQD6Vvo9Usk
iCHw

Hope everyone's week is going well so far.

Kind Regards,

Vicky from Envision

View/Reply Online (#965): https://groups.io/g/envision/message/965
Group Owner: envision+owner at groups.io