[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Looking for suggestions for an accessible microwave oven

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 10:34:16 UTC 2018

I was trying to avoid a smooth microwave face. I moved and my microwave was
built in. The one at work had little bar shaped buttons and I really like
it. So we did a search online to see if we could find it. It, of course,
isn't made any more, but the next newer model is. Someone else may have an
idea, but I will try today to get you the info, because it also has little
bar shaped buttons in the same configuration as the one at my work. I wasn't
going to buy the talking microwave, because it is over $300, and mine cost
about $130.

Bernice and the adorable LoLo.