[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Looking for suggestions for an accessible microwave oven

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 21:00:45 UTC 2018

Hi Robert and list,

Here is the brand, model name and model number of the microwave I have. I
marked the 30 second button, but frankly, I never use it. Maybe you could
find it in an appliance store to see if you like it. My friends bought it
for me for a housewarming present. I couldn't believe it. So very generous.
They are wonderful Christian people, and I had an opportunity to pass on the
generosity. Love it.

Panasonic

The Genius Sensor

1250 watts