[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Rice cooker recommendations

Kathy Mcgillivray gilgal63 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:42:24 UTC 2018

Hello.  My name is Kathy McGillivray and I am happy to be on this list. I am in the market for a new rice cooker. I have one that I have used for the past 20 years or so but I would like to have something that is a little bigger. The one I have cooks three or 4 cups of rice. Any ideas for Brands that worked well for you and they have been accessible for you as a blind person? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone