[Small-Appliance-Cooking] using the microwave for precooked meats

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Apr 11 20:00:17 UTC 2018

When I cook the cheeseburgers from Schwan Foods, I take the cheese off the patty and put the patty on a cookie sheet with their fries and cook all of it for 20 minutes at 400.  I lay the bun halves with the inside face down on top of my toaster oven and the heat from it thaws it out and toasts the bun a little.  I just assemble it all again when done.

Charlene