[Small-Appliance-Cooking] using the microwave for precooked meats

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:51:09 UTC 2018

You find cooked meat at the deli. It is in place with the big counter with people behind it. There are glass cases, and you can also get cheap, ready to eat meals. They have meats, cheeses, and side dishes. The meets they have are cooked and you can buy them by the pound. They have cooked bone in chicken, cooked beef, cooked pork, and some cooked seafood. The cooked meat is around four or five dollars a pound and the cook seafood is eight or nine dollars a pound. For example, I got wild caught cook salmon for nine dollars a pound. I got London broil beef for five dollars a pound. They also have sausage.

Sabra Ewing