[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Resolution or accessible appliances

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Apr 12 00:05:59 UTC 2018

I understand, and live your frustration, but while I am not a lawyer,
I don't think there is a legal hook to hang your hat on, in this
arena.  That doesn't mean that we shouldn't do a resolution -- but to
who. The Consumer Technology Association is starting to pay a little
attention to accessibility -- but still has a long way to go. There
may be appliance groups -- I don't know.

Dave