[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Question what is safe to be put in microwaves

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:09:26 UTC 2018

they say you can use plastic wrap or plastic containers, but I prefer not to, because of carcinogen concerns. So my go-to’s are waxed paper, a vented plastic lid over a large plate, or paper towels.

Sandra

“If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.”
(Henry David Thoreau)

---