[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Resolution or accessible appliances

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 14:44:22 UTC 2018

Part of the problem is that some blind consumers insist on buying
inaccessible products just so that they can impress their friends.  Why do
they nneed an expensive, inaccessible Keurig coffee maker when a much
cheaper, single-serve conventional drip coffee maker works just as well, if
not better and is completely accessible?

Gerald