[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Talking meet thermometer

Kathy Mcgillivray gilgal63 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:17:25 UTC 2018

Hello. I guess this would be considered a really small appliance and I’m not even sure qualifies as an appliance. I am wondering how to use a talking meat thermometer. I just bought one a while ago. Believe it or not, I have cooked for decades and never used a meet thermometer. But I finally decided to get one.  Any tips on using it  for example, do I hold it at an angle or completely upright? I know you were supposed to stick it into the thickest part of the meet. Thanks for any ideas.

Sent from my iPhone