[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Using toaster oven more than usual

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Sat Apr 14 23:48:23 UTC 2018

I share with you that when I cook for myself or one other person I often bake or broil items in the toaster oven. It saves on electricity and another nice thing about using a toster oven is if you turn it off it cools down fast and then take out the item it makes it easier to remove when the temperature has dropped.

It is easier to clean also.

I take a dish that I want to use and check that it will fit into the toaster oven.

I like cooking pork chops that I put a bread coating on.
Chicken you can get four pieces into the toaster oven. Baked potato, roast, the list goes on and on.

Penny Leclair and Jefferson from CGDB