[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Using toaster oven more than usual

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 00:44:06 UTC 2018

I wasn’t aware of this. I have been plugging microwaves into serge protectors for ears. I guess this will force me into buying a new microwave being that the panel on this 1 doesn’t even work. Any more questions on this, please contact me off list @ the email below as to not clutter up this list.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net