[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Stand Mixers

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 22:35:21 UTC 2018

Hi, Karen, just to let you know, I've known several people who have Bosch's
that last for years and years, like the Kitchen Aids, but they can handle
heavier loads when it comes to bread dough. There's a guy on the blind cooks
list who makes bread quite a lot and swears by his Bosch, too, I'm sure he'd
tell you about it if you're interested.

Charlene