[Small-Appliance-Cooking] two questions about grills and bareecues

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Thu Apr 26 18:19:50 UTC 2018

Question #1
I want a grill like the George forman, but I can’t get the bigger wider model in Canada. So I know there are other brands and I want the grill plates to be removeable for easy washing and the grill that has an angle so that the grease runs off food into the grease collector.
I have used a George Forman for 10 years, loved it. But the finish is waring and I have to scrub it clean, it doesn’t have removeable plates. Does anyone own another grill like the George forman? I can easily cook three to four steaks in what I have so I can only get the smaller version of the George foreman in Canada.

Now Barbecues, does anyone use them and can you tell us what features makes it safer for blind people to use the outdoor barbecue?

I’ve heard that blind people can cook on them, but I’ve wanted to ask people who are into cooking, how do you do it, what kind of a barbecue is best, or does it matter?

Penny Leclair and Jefferson from CGDB