[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Easy to Use Can Opener

Penny Leclair penny.leclair at rogers.com
Sun Apr 29 16:13:55 UTC 2018

Hi Gerald:

I usually use an electric cann opener, but I have purchased manual openers and what I can say from my experience is you will get a sharper wheel to bite into the cann if you pay more for it. I like to have the manual opener around just in case the electricity goes out that I can still open canned food.

Good openers do cost a lot but they work well and last longer. I don’t know the name of what I have, but paying more usually means you get the quality that means you don’t have to use much force at all!

Penny Leclair and Jefferson from CGDB