[Small-Appliance-Cooking] Easy to Use Can Opener

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 16:25:58 UTC 2018

Gerald,

I think you have to look around. I had an electric one for about 20 years
that finally got so ratty, I gave it away. However, I have used a manual for
backup as that works better some time.

My suggestion is to pay a little more, but I have found in the past, those
with some type of rubber or plastic grips on the handle work much better.
The last thing you want is one that is all metal.

Michelle